DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS, NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW PROJECTS!
All the Flyport power and features in the cheapest module we could make! The Flyport Lite sheds all connection capabilities, but maintains all you learned to appreciate in the Flyport APIs: remappable pins, 9 PWMs, 4 UARTs, our easy-to-use APIs including IOPut, IOGet, IOInit, and more.
The Flyport Lite loosed its connection, but did it learn any new tricks? Somehow yes: ditiching all the connection electronics, allowed us to give back up to 13 new I/O pins for you to use.
New remappable I/O pins P27 through P39 can now feel temperatures, humidity, light, sound, distance and all the many wonderful things all the other Flyport modules have shown you before.
The form factor being one of our distinct characteristics, the Flyport Lite shares it with all its brethren. The module comes in this form so that it can be easily integrated into electronic circuits, by plugging the module directly on circuit boards. For beginners and prototypers, the easiest way to program the module and connect it with external devices is to use the available Grove Board.
As with all Flyport modules, the module is powered by openPicus framework based on FreeRTOS. The free IDE allows to create applications, to import web pages and to compile and download code to the module.
The pinout is flexible: you can remap pin function by software. Pins are used for powering the module, communicating with external devices (sensors, actuators, LEDs, LCD screens, etc.), programming the module and communicating with your computer.
- 16 Bit Processor Microchip PIC24FJ256,256K Flash,16K Ram,16Mips@32Mhz
- 24LC64 onboard EEPROM, 64Kbits for user data storage
- Power Supply 5V or 3,3V, integrated LDO
- Integrated RTC 32,768 Khz quartz onboard
- Digital I/O (up to 34), remappable at Runtime
- Analog IN (up to 4) 10bits ADC, Vref=2,048V
- Communication: up to 4 UARTs, 2 SPI, 1 I2C
- 2 Connectors onboard: 26 ways, 2 rows, standard 2.54mm male pin header
- Dimensions 35 x 50 x 15mm, 15 grams
Flyport Lite is powered by openPicus framework (based on freeRTOS).
- v1.7.1: this is the latest version of the Flyport Lite bootloader (a modified version of DS30)